Saturday, August 29, 2009

Io ho un sacco di cose da fare!

Ciao Tutti!

Welcome to my travel blog! I'll try posting pictures and stories of my various adventures while abroad here at least once a week.

As you can see, I'm in the process of packing and, to say the least, it's proving to be quite...interesting! I just hope I don't forget anything important!

I can't believe I leave for Italy tomorrow! Craziness! Luckily I had a chance to catch up with a bunch of friends this past week and get some good all-American food with the parents (ie taco truck, baked beans, texas sheet cake). Though, something tells me I won't miss American cousine too badly while in Italy... : )

Ci vediamo a Milano!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we need an update! Hope you are having fun.
    Hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.